Clark Construction and Safety
Clark Construction is committed to provide a safe work environment for
employees and subcontractors. A portion of our safety program includes the
- Mandatory training for superintendents including 10-hour OSHA and CPR
- Pre-hire drug screening, random drug screening and post-accident drug
screening in accordance with State and Federal laws
- Safety orientation and training for new employees
- Accident investigation and reporting program
- Transitional return to work programs capable of accommodating work
- Special emphasis programs, hazard communication, fall protection, trench
excavation and PPE
- Motor vehicle reports for all persons who drive company or personal
vehicles during the conduct of company business.
We are committed from the top down to comply with all OSHA and Environmental
regulations at the State and Federal levels.